1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 09 bathing suite- anyone who knows me well knows that I’m a sucker for anything on a bow. This is the cutest bathing suite ever
2. Miu Miu sequin point toe pumps- these. are. amazing.
3. Longchamp “It Bag”- This came out while I was still working at Bloomies and I love it so much! It reminds me of Magritte’s “This is not a pipe”
4. Lorick Fall 09 dress- This dress is awesome. The neck and the sleeves are purttty.
5. Benefit’s Posie Tint in pink- I already have this in red and its goes on as an awesome matte lip stain. I tried it in pink and it gives you the perfect shade of pink lips. It also doubles as a cheek stain.
6. OPI’s new matte nail polishes- These are brand new and they have absolutely no shine. I’m interested to see what this will look like. I kinda like the idea of a matte polish
7. Flowerbomb!- This perfume is awesome! I always steal my friends and I want one for my own. Nordstrom just came out with a small bottle for only about $75.
8. Notte by Marchesa dress- AH! This dress is so awesome. I really want it. The poof is amazing. I’m pretty sure I saw some celebrity wearing it in People Magazine…I’m not sure who though.
9. Wolfgang Amadeus by Phoenix- This CD is awesome. I only have “1901” on my iTunes but it’s amazing. If you haven’t heard it yet click here. This French band has got it going on.
10. YSL cage heels- Last but not least. These babies are meant for my feet. I will own these by the end of June. Yes. I will.