1. This drawing.
2. She’s French.
3. Her boyfriend is Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist
4. Her street style photos are always amazing.
5. Her blog keeps me entertained during ENC1101 (my professor spends the whole class speaking about satanic cults)
6. She always wears heels. Very pretty ones I might add…
7. She owns that black leather tote with the long strap from the Sofia Coppola Louis Vuitton collection. Jealous.
8. She’s into wearing her boyfriends shirt. I’ve always been a fan of wearing mens wear. Oversized has never looked so good.
9. She has inspired me to read That Mad Ache by Francoise Sagan
10. She loves The Gap and so do I. She is also designing the cutest t-shirts for Gap’s 40th anniversary pop up store in London. Unfortunately only 69 of each shirt are going to be made….crap.
If you agree with me on ANY of those make sure to check out her website. She’s amazing. It’s amazing…amazing amazing amazing. Okay i’ll stop. Click here for her blog!
[EDIT: for some reason the link to her blog isn’t working after attempting to fix it. So, to view her website go to http://www.garancedore.fr thanks!]