You know. He makes you smile. You love wearing his t-shirts and holding his hand never gets old. But wait, what do you get him for Christmas this year? Here are a few ideas I came up with. Hopefully one works for you!
1. The Knitted John Tie from Dolly Knits- I love this tie so much and it’s a great alternative to the regular tie. Great stocking stuffer since its so cheap!
2. Bag of Coal Soap from Basem Natural Scents- Has he been naughty or nice? Let him know with these awesome soaps made to look like a bag of coal!
3. Handmade Leather Journal from Moonbindery- To scribble down notes, draw a little something or write you a love letter.
4. Wool and Leather Laptop Sleeve from Byrdandbelle- Great for that macbook he’s always carrying around.
1. Duffle Bag from Fitson- since you know, he’s going to take you around the world this year. He needs something to put all his belongings in!
2. Sunglasses from Moscot- Because everyone has Ray Bans. Time for something new.
3. Bike from Linus Bike- Because he lives in the city and you know everyone needs a bike there, right?
4. Lovely Cashmere Sweater from J.Crew- Well, you love to hug him and you’d really like something soft on him when you hug him.
Stay tuned for gift guides mom and dad edition!